Hearing Evaluations and Hearing Aids
We will start with an otoscopic examination and tympanometry to evaluate the middle ear. Next, a complete hearing test will be performed, which will include speech testing. If you are found to have a hearing loss, all possible options will be discussed. If amplification is determined to be a good choice, a hearing aid evaluation will be performed. This will include trying on various hearing aids, that have been programmed for your hearing loss. This can be done at our office or in your own home. In your home, you can experience the aids listening to your music, watching TV from your favorite chair and conversing with loved ones.
We offer a variety of hearing healthcare services.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
Hearing Aid Services
- Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Hearing Aid Cleanings
- Hearing Aid Fittings
- Hearing Aid Service and Repair for All Brands of Hearing Aids
- Verification testing including live voice speech mapping and aided sound field testing
- Hearing aid loaner program
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies